FI1800 Winter Batching Plant
Semi-mobile concrete batching plant, which can mix concrete at temperatures as low as minus 40 degrees Celsius. The batching plant has a capacity of 20-30 M³/h.
The batching plant is assembled on a common steel frame.
Agitator pan mixer. Two integrated hoppers for 2-4 types of aggregate. Equipped with separate feed belts. Water supply. Load cells. Dosing equipment and control unit for batching computer.
Integrated cabin for control and operation of the complete plant. Fully isolated production plant and cabin.
The winter plant can be delivered with the following options:
- Twin hoppers for 2 types of aggregate
- Remote control
- Great economy
- Highly flexible solution
- Easy to erect and make ready for production
- Designed to be transported frequently even over large distances and on poor roads
- Can use clean water from e.g. a freshwater lake
- One of the most efficient batching plants on the market
- Delivered with PU insulating plates
- Equipped with service corridor, which means that the staff only rarely has to go outside
- Prepared for connection to a power generator, additional hoppers for aggregates, cement silos etc.
- Integrated operating system with a dosing accuracy of +/- 1-2 %
- The operating system requires no previous knowledge and can be delivered with the language version desired
- Low operating costs
- Easy to clean, maintain and service
The winter plant may be combined with the following equipment:
- Fully insulated belt conveyor
- Vertical cement silos
- Big bag silos
- Cement augers
Hello, my name is Bob Evans. I am the technical sales director at Fibo Intercon UK. My job is to support you and work out the best solution for your onsite concrete production.
Text or call me on 07896 246 224 for a immediate response or you can book a call with me using this BOOK a CALL link.
I am looking forward to see how I can help you make more money on your project. Thanks, Bob Evans.