High Quality Concrete Batching Plant Solutions
Concrete Batching Plant UK
With 71 years of experience, our plant layouts and designs are optimised for peak performance, delivering greater value and profitability.
Our concrete batching plant is designed to help your business make more money by producing on site concrete economically.
Tell us about your project in terms of concrete production and we can advise you on the best machine and configuration for your project.
We can produce high quality concrete to BS 8500 and EN 206 with outputs of 16, 30, 45, 60 and 90m3 per hr.
The concrete batching plants come with a full range of equipment to deliver high quality concrete fast.
High Quality Concrete Batching Plant Solutions Text or CALL +44 (0)7896 246 224
Whatever concrete production problems you have, Fibo Concrete Batching Plant UK have a solution from 12m3/hr to 80m3/hr concrete production. We specialise in remote locations, precast modular, inner city and large construction site set up.
Go to our Layout and Design Page to review our basic layouts and select one that may suit your requirements. You will also find a photo gallery.
Our concrete batching plant dosing is accurate to less than 1%. This means you can manufacture onsite concrete to BS 8500 and EN 1992. Each batch has quality control print out. Ideal for onsite reinforced concrete production.
- High dosing accuracy for producing concrete to BS 8500 and En 206
- ROI 4-8 months
- We operate a buy back policy as the plant has a high re-sale value.
- Uniform concrete quality and the shortest possible cycle time.
- Integrated control system, which controls and monitors all processes and connected equipment.
- The mobility and small dimension of the machines allow them to produce concrete on sites with limited space.
- Ease of transport and setup make the batching plants ideal for large scale construction where a quick start or change of sites is necessary.
- 4-8 week lead in time.
- Spare replacement part within 36 hours.
- Plug & Play on site in less than 2 hours.